Post your KLONDIKE Photos to Social Media & Win Your share of $1000 in prizes
Post photos of you or your team using KLONDIKE Lubricants and win. Every entry meeting the minimum requirements receives a $10 Tim Hortons gift card. Use the hashtag #KlondikeLubricants.
Gift card prizes for the top 3 images as selected by the judge’s 1st $300, 2nd $200 & 3rd $100
Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are dealers or end users of KLONDIKE Lubricants. Scroll down for entry details.
- Take a photo of you or your team using KLONDIKE Lubricants
- Make sure the KLONDIKE product is visible
- We love action shots with people in them, photos of only product displays won’t be eligible.
- Use the hashtag #KlondikeLubricants and post to Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn
- Follow KLONDIKE Lubricants on social media
- Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can promote your business on our social media channels! To be eligible for entry in this Contest, the emailed photo must be in .jpg or .png format.
- All entrants meeting minimum requirements will receive 1 $10 Tim Hortons gift card, no limit on entries but only 1 $10 Tim Hortons gift card per entrant.
- Your post must be set to public, so we are able to see it and enter you into the contest
- Entries close at 10:00pm PST on October 22, 2021
- Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older, in the province/territory of permanent residence at the time of entry and who are dealers or end users of KLONDIKE Lubricants
- 1st prize is a $300 gift card, 2nd a $200 gift card and 3rd $100 gift card
- 3 winners will be selected by judges and announced Tuesday November 9, 2021
- All winners will be selected on the basis of skill as determined by a panel of Contest judges. Contest based on photography skills alone and not subject to random draw or any other element of chance.
- This contest is not in anyway sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram
Full terms and conditions
- This contest is governed by these rules and regulations by entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- This contest is administered by KLONDIKE Lubricants, 3078-275th Street, Langley, BC V4W 3L4
Start Date & Eligibility
- Contest starts at 7:00am PST on October 5 and ends at 10:00pm PST on October 22, 2021. To be eligible, your Entry must be received within the Contest Period.
- Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older, in the province/territory of permanent residence at the time of entry and who are dealers or end users of KLONDIKE Lubricants.
- Entries will be accepted online on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. To enter, users need to follow the KLONDIKE Lubricants Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn account, post a photo, use the hashtag #KlondikeLubricants and email the photo to email@example.com . To be eligible for entry in this Contest, the emailed photo must be in .jpg or .png format.
- Remember, your post must be set to public, so we are able to see it and enter you into the draw.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning
- All entries are intended for the general public. Entrants are fully responsible for the photographs they submit. Entries must not contain material that: a) is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; b) promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or c) may promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- By entering and participating in the Contest, you consent to the use of your photograph by the Contest Administrator for promotional use, during or after the Contest closing date, without compensation.
- Photographic entries must not infringe upon or violate any laws or any third-party rights, including, but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and must not constitute material that would be considered libeling, defamatory, or a privacy violation.
- Entrants must obtain all necessary permissions, licenses, clearances, releases, waivers of moral rights and other approvals from third parties (including but not limited to all copyright holders and all individuals appearing in the story submission), necessary to use the photographic entry, in whole or in part, in any way, including to reproduce, make derivatives, edit, modify, translate, distribute, transmit, publish, license and broadcast the photographic entry worldwide, by any means, without limitation. Any and all such permissions, licenses, clearances, releases, waivers of moral rights and approvals must be included.
- By entering the Contest and submitting the Photo, each entrant: (i) grants to the Contest Administrator, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Entry, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Photo in favour of the Contest Administrator; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. For greater certainty, the Contest Administrator and/or the Contest Parties reserve the right, in its/their sole discretion, to modify, edit or remove any Entry, or to request an entrant to modify or edit his/her Entry, if a complaint is received with respect to the Entry, or for any other reason.
- Each entrant represents and warrants that he/she/they have the right to grant the licence set out above.
Selection of winner and runners up
- All winners will be selected on the basis of skill as determined by a panel of Contest judges. This Contest is based on photography skills alone and not subject to random draw or any other element of chance. The winners of the prizes will be chosen and evaluated based on the following judging criteria: composition (25%), content/originality (25%), technical quality (25%), and visual impact (25%). Each judging criteria has equal waiting and will be judged out of 25 marks with an overall score of 100 marks awarded.
- The chances of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible photographs received and the evaluation of the photographs by the panel of judges.
- If no winning entries are received with no photos fitting the Contest criteria, no prizes will be awarded
- The contest administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Contest Administrators reserve the right, to terminate or suspend the Contest or to amend these Rules and Regulations at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running or being completed, as originally planned (for example, as a result of tampering or infection by a computer virus) the Contest Administrators reserve the right to cancel the Contest.
- The prizes consist of one (1) grand prize, and (2) runner-up prizes Winners will receive no compensation, credit or prizing other than as disclosed in these Rules or otherwise provided at the sole discretion of the Contest Administrators. Prizes are not transferable; no prize substitutions or equivalents are permitted, except by the Contest Administrators at their sole discretion. In all cases, the Contest Administrators reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any of the Prizes.
- Entrants are not eligible to win more than one of the top 3 Prizes.
- 1st prize is a $300 gift card
- The 2 runners up prizes are: 2nd place will receive a $200 gift card and 3rd place a $100 gift card
- 1st prize winner and 2 runners up winners can select their winning gift card prize from the following businesses – Tim Hortons, Subway, Safeway, Rona, Bath & Body Works, Boston Pizza, Cactus Club, Choices Market, Earls, GAP/ Old Navy / Banana Republic, Moxie’s, Red Lobster and Winners/ Home Sense/ Marshalls
- All entries will receive a $10 Tim Hortons gift card. No limit on the number of entries but only 1 Tim Hortons gift card will be given to each entrant. Tim Hortons gift card will be given for an entrant’s 1st entry
- The prize winners will be announced on Tuesday November 9, 2021, via the KLONDIKE Lubricants social media channels
- 1 entry per photo submitted. The same photo will count as 1 entry even if submitted across different social media platforms. No limit on the number of entries, post different photos to get more entries.
- Prizes will be given to the social media account the photo is posted from
- The Contest Administrators are excluded from all liability for any personal injury, loss, or damage of whatever kind (including loss of data) cause directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from uploading photographic entries and material to the Contest website. The Contest Administrators are not responsible for any failure of the Contest website during the Contest, problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any e-mail, online or internet entry lost due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from uploading any photographic entry to the Contest.
- By entering and participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to hold harmless the Contest Administrators, their directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and assigns from any liability for damage, injury, death, loss, cancellation or other liability arising from the entrants acceptance or use of a Prize or substituted prize or having participated in this Contest including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, travel-related injuries and/or death, or from the misuse or malfunction of a Prize or substitute prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, whatsoever and howsoever arising, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any Prize. The Contest Administrators, their directors, officers, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, and assigns assume no liability for losses incurred as a result of a cancellation of the Contest or for any reason whatsoever or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing a Prize or for events occurring after the award of a Prize. All such losses or expenses will be borne by each individual Prize winner. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and may be void where prohibited by the law of the entrant’s place of residence. Decisions of the Contest Administrators regarding all aspects of the Contest are final.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. In the event of any dispute as to whether a person is an entrant, a potential winner, or a winner, or as to the qualification of any entrant, potential winner, or winner to, or the adequacy of any prize or any substitute prize, the decision of the Contest Administrators will be final.
- The Contest Administrators respect every entrant’s right to Privacy. By entering this Contest, each entrant is deemed to automatically have provided his/her/their consent that personal information collected from entrants will only be used by the Contest Administrators or their affiliates to administer the Contest and to publish the winning photographs. Neither the Contest Administrators nor their affiliates will share personal information relating to entrants with any third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or as may be required by law. Any conflict or discrepancy between the foregoing provisions of this Rule 17 and any applicable laws or regulations of Canada, or the provinces or territories of Canada, with respect to privacy, shall be resolved in favour of such applicable laws or regulations. The Contest Administrators will not attempt to contact the entrant for any purpose other than as may be required by law unless they have opted-in to receive relevant communications from the Contest Administrators.
Interpretation of rules
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules and Regulations, or the respective rights and obligations of the prize claimants and the Contest Administrators in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with (i) the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein with respect to the residents of the Province of Quebec, and (ii) the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein with respect to residents of the other Canadian provinces and territories, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest could be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Administrators reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- All intellectual property used by the Contest Administrator in connection with the promotion and/or administration of the Contest, including, without limitation, all trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans, and representations are owned (or licensed, as the case may be) by the Contest Administrator. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any such intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn not involved
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook. You are providing your information to KLONDIKE Lubricants and not to LinkedIn or Facebook. Entrants agree that LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this contest.