Reduce downtime by 45% with KLONDIKE nano
KLONDIKE nano is the first and the only full synthetic nano grease in Canada. Incorporating proprietary nanotechnology into a highly stable, PAO synthetic grease produces a state-of-the-art lubricant offering extreme temperature performance, maximum resistance to oxidation and metal wear, and ultimately supports 45% reduction in equipment and component downtime.
KLONDIKE nano Full Synthetic EP-1.5 Grease brings a unique, technically advanced grease offering to the industrial and heavy equipment market. Proprietary nanotechnology is presented into a commercial lubricant in the form of multi-layered, spherical, closed caged particles of tungsten disulfide. This scientifically advanced formulation produces a grease of unparalleled performance and offers unique benefits and advantages.
The significant reduction in internal component wear – a low coefficient of friction and very low wear scar diameter measurement influences reduced wear on sliding, rolling, spinning components – leads to:
- Extended maintenance intervals – average wear component can be expected to last up to twice as long. This leads to safely extending scheduled maintenance intervals on parts and components lubricated with nano grease.
- Reduction in equipment downtime – less scheduled maintenance reduces overall equipment downtime. Less downtime means more hours of productivity for more efficient use of resources.
- Extended machinery life – greatly reduced wear rate leads to extended machinery life and overall lower cost of ownership.
- Reduction in energy consumption – low frictional resistance between lubricated parts can help reduce overall energy consumption.
- Improvement in equipment output – efficient machine operation with reduced friction proves overall machine output (horsepower and useable torque).
How nano Works
“Nano” means one-billionth or 10-9, respectively one nanometer is one-billionth of a metre. Nano-sized super-strong particles of inorganic fullerene-like tungsten disulfide are the basis for the proprietary nanotechnology used in KLONDIKE nano grease.
As metal parts lubricated with KLONDIKE nano grease move together, the layers of tungsten disulfide particles exfoliate, laying down a protective layer and bonding to the metal parts in the areas of most extreme pressure. These features ensure maximum EP protection, extremely low wear rate, friction reduction, and reduced energy consumption.
The unique spherical tungsten disulfide nanoparticles show outstanding resistance to extreme temperatures (-270°C to 450°C), heavy shock loading (5,076,000 PSI) and extreme pressure (4,263,000 PSI). This versatile formulation operates under even the most extreme operating conditions, including high- and ultra-low temperatures, high pressure and high vacuum, high load, high rotating speed, high radiation and in corrosive environments.
Please contact us for more information.